Monday, April 9, 2012

4/9/2012

Hola a todos!




Last week I bought an authentic Argentina Rugby Jersey that
I forgot to take a picture of so next week i´ll show you. It´s so awesome!
Serious it´s one of the coolest things i´ve ever boughten. Also I bought a hand
blender. It´s so great. It´s light weight so I can take it area to area and I
use it to blend so many things! Eggs, smoothies, milk, everything! So I need
some ideas that I can use it for! This week I gave all the kids that got
baptized their CTR rings, and all of them wanted the ones in ingles which was
pretty funny. They all really love them, and they don´t take them off, or
haven´t lost them yet which is really awesome! Some of the kids it really meant
a lot to them.



I got my new Companion this week too. He´s from Pason Utah,
another Gringo. As of wednesday he got really sick supposedly and we haven´t
really worked much and it´s really really really frustrating. I really want to
get out and leave but he kinda lazies around in his bed until I tell him we
need to go and get a little serious with him. He also is really messy. These
next few weeks are going to be pretty challenging I think, but he´s supposed to
be my companion so i´m not going to complain. He came from one of the hardest
areas in the mission, and I dont´know if it really was that hard, or if it´s
just because he seems lazy to me. I´ve learned a lot of patience in the mission
so far, whereas before I definitely would have killed him by now. But it´s a
little hard because I am having to do everything by myself right now and he´s
not really helping, but i´m going to make that change.



On Thursday I was showing him around the area, and it was a
pretty dark, gloomy day, it had just rained and we are walking along side of a
big thing of reeds. As we are walking in this dirt road part, to our right the
big weeds and we needed to cross to get back to the pension and it was night
time so we didn´t see very well. Anyways we were trying to hurry, and I started
to cross into the reeds part, little did I know it was the sewer, and I
actually fell in, both legs into this huge sewer of literally poop.....But the
big weeds made it look like it was dry ground so I had no idea. But anyways I´m
sitting there, and it starts to smell worse than probably anything i´ve ever
smelt in my life, and I can just feel my legs getting literally poopy and
disgusting, so I´m hurrying out of the thing and I get out, and my legs are
just dripping with all this nasty mud, crap, and who knows what else, and
everything was so stinky. It was awful, and I have yet to know if my pants are
ruined, or if i´m just going to give up on trying to clean them.



Then Yesterday, I was moving my desk and cleaning up a
little, and all of a sudden, I moved my umbrella, and a scorpion falls on my
lap! A scorpion! It was pretty tiny, but still it freaked me out, so i flicked
it off and then we played with it a little and then we killed it in the
yard. I didn´t even know that scorpions
existed, let alone could be found inside. So now I check my shoes and everything
before I put them on, but what I heard is that if you find a little one, there
is a big one around too, either the mom, or a dad or somthing, and i´ve yet to
find that one, so i´m a little worried still with that one. But that was so
surprising. Also we saw some guy crash on his motorcycle the other day, I dont
remember if I told you or not, but he was going pretty fast, and his helmet
flew off and he started sommersaulting in the air and it was so crazy, and we
went to help him, and he has some pretty big gashes on his arms and legs, but he
was okay from what I saw.



Crazy experiences this week! I love you all thanks for
everything. I´m praying for everyone, and if anyone needs anything just let me
know if i can help. Nos Vemos

No comments:

Post a Comment