Monday, July 16, 2012

July 10, 2012


Yesterday was a holiday so we didn´t have P-day until today, but this week

was really rough, and not a whole lot happened, because I got really

sick the sunday, and I really really got sick. I had a fever of 102.9 once,

I´ve got a picture of it. The other picture is one my companion took while

I was sleeping.  Pretty funny.  But When you get sick here, it´s like

100000 times worse because of the humidity, and this week was rainy,

freezing, and miserable the whole week.  I had to stay in my bed for like

3 days. During the night time to is awful, because I started shaking so bad

that It literally started to hurt. Super awful. I got so bored and couldn´t

do anything.  But i´m getting a little better now, hopefully í´ll be able

to go to work today.  The Mission Presidente told me I couldn´t go out and

work with a fever like that, but it´s so hard to just sit in the apartment.

You can´t do ANYTHING. But it´s all okay now.  But I got the package!! It´s

PERFECT!! Thank you so much for everyone who contributed and helped out! I

love it and it´s so awesome, everything!  Elder Posadas (From El Salvador)

Is super excited to try all the candies and cookies and stuff, and I´m

super excited about the peanut butter. Oh it´s going to be amazing! And All

the songs, and the watches, and all the books and flash drive. Everything

is awesome. Thanks so much for surprising me with everything!  Sorry there

really isn´t a whole lot new this week. The family Almeida is doing

awesome, and they´re gettingready to get baptized in 2 weeks, and that kid

Bryan we are teaching realy wants to get baptized, but his mom won´t let

him, so we´ll see what we can do with him. He´s super awesome, and he is

coming to church and everthing without even being a member of anything.  We

had to quit teaching a lot of our other investigators, because they just

weren´t progressing a ton, but i´m sure this week we´ll find some really

good people. Thanks so much for everything, I love you all, thank you so

much for the package, I can´t express how excited and happy I am for it!

All the surprises, and it was WAY better than I thought it was going to be.

So awesome of all of you to do that. I know it costed a LOT of money. Just

sending it was rediculous, and the things inside were super expensive.

thnak you so much to everyone.



I love you all, Cuidense, Con Amor, Elder Allsup

No comments:

Post a Comment