Friday, December 23, 2011

December 20, 2011

Just another week here at the MTC getting excited for Christmas and to open all the presents and things you've gotten me. I can't wait! Thanks for doing all that. Oh and make sure you send all packages to get here before Friday, the mail room closes on either friday or saturday, so Hopefully that's not a problem. I won't open any presents until Christmas I promise.

I am just staring at that Pizza Bender until I get back to the room, I can't wait for it, thank you so much. That's funny that you saw Charli and her Family at Italian Village, more run ins are at that place than anywhere on the earth I swear.

Our plan for CHristmas seems fun so far, we don't know details but the ouline looks good. It looks like we have about 2 hours in the morning to open presents and have some fun. Thanks for the package yesterday with all the cheese and snacks, we were able to skip dinner because we all had so much stuff to eat, which was really fun to do and relax. The dart guns, I just can't explain how much fun we've had with those, I;ve got some pictures i'll send that are really funny, and you should have seen how many darts we went through. I kid you not, today we had a war that was probably close to an hour long of just runnign around shooting darts. Everyone said it's definitely going to be one of the most memorable times in the MTC. It was really needed to have a break, so thank you so much for that. It was the most fun we've had this whole 7 weeks, and it was really needed. I'm still finding darts all over the place, and they're in places I still don't know how they got there.

I found out Ben won't be in my Zone which kinda sucks, but it's not a big deal, i'm sure i'll see him a lot while we're here for a few weeks together. It's crazy how fast it's gone, and he's already going to be here! My bag seems like it's doing good, and I think it'll work just fine, and if not i'll find a way to work it out or something, i'm not worried.

Did you share my letters at Christmas party? This last week was pretty normal, not a whole lot of extraordinary things happened at all, just getting excited for Christmas. On Saturday one of the Elders in my district had Surgery and he's in his bed for a few days, so I spend a good 6 hours just in the room with him, and it was really nice. I took a nap, which you can't ever do, and I was able to get a lot of stuff done. This has been a crazy P-Day though, i've had a lot to do. And they closed the temple the next few weeks, so we might not be able to go before we leave. I hope we do, but we'll see.

How is everything else going? THanks again for all the packages, it's a really great feeling knowing you have one waiting to be opened when you get back to the room, it's really exciting. The spanish is going good, it's been a little frustrating lately thought, because I feel like I should know more by now, but I think it's just like dad said, and my mind is just comprehending it more to make it more natural , and more comfortable. Hopefully It's not too hot down in Argentina, because it's sure not snowing at all here, and it's going to be a crazy adjustement. We will probably get our travel plans either this Thursday or next Thursday, so that's something to look forward too.

Anyways I hope everything goes well, and as of right now I don't think I need anything. Maybe start looking for a place to get like 20-30 CTR rings for cheap as possible as i'm about to start preparing to pack up and head out. Other than that though i'm preparing a list to send to you before I go with some things. Thanks for everything, I love you all, and I hope you can feel my prayers! I can write on Christmas so hopefully i'll hear from you by then. Have a great Christmas, I know I will, and I love you all. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment