Friday, December 30, 2011

Early November, 2011

Dad - and rest of Family,

I want you all to know how proud I am to be an Allsup. Dad, I want you to know how proud I am to be your son. I can't tell you how much I've learned from you, especially about training my mind and teaching myself to think. I realized how important goals are, and that if I train my conscience to want something, my my body and actions will follow.

Me and Elder rogers made a lot of goals this week that he didn't believe we could accomplish realistically, so I shared with him those things you taught me and he couldn't believe how much they've worked. To see how far far we have com in absolutely stunning. We work better, learn faster and have more fun. We don't get frustrated as easy and are progressing because of what you have taught me.

You also taught me to be specific with my goals. I'll send you a picture of our Goal Sheet, its so awesome to see our progress. My Spanish is coming along great, I love learning the language. I can almost understand everything our teachers says, and if I have a question I use your advice and write it down and ask later.

Tance, How is school? Im glad you enjoy and are doing well in football. Thanks for being such a good brother and keeping the family cheerful.

Tean, You can do anything that is important to you. I know ho

w strong you are and when you want something,, you get it. Always know you can talk to me whenever you want, and always talk to the Lord, no matter what.

Mom, thanks for all the vitamins and stuff you sent with me. I didn't think I would use it but I have, You knew best! I love you!

Sawyer, check your email, I sent you one.

I want all of you to know I pray for each of you every night by name and I am proud to be in this family.

I love you
Elder Allsup

No comments:

Post a Comment