Friday, December 30, 2011

December 25

I decided to email both of you since I didn't know i'd be able to be writing on Christmas, so i wanted to make sure you got it, and I know dad always has his phone to tell him when he got an email.

But my plan is to write right now and then use the rest of my time later today and you can respond and we can have a little bit of a conversation. So I just wanted to kind of outline the schedule for you, and then i'll just write you in MUCH more detail because SO much has happened between last night and even right now which is 12:38 pm, but it's been an amazing day and last night was too.

So i'll just write a little bit of what happened, and then you'll get a much more descriptive letter or email either later today or tuesday or something. or send you my notes either tuesday or later today or something, but this has been such an amazing experience. We just got to have sacrament meeting with 2210 missionaries, and David A. Bednar of the 12 was actually there too, and I couldn't help but think it was probably either close to, or the biggest sacrament meeting in the world, at least for today. Then we got to hear an hour and a half long talk by him and it only felt like 10 minutes because it was so awesome. I don't think i've ever felt the spirit so strongly, I hope you all got my package today and were able to open it, and I hope Charli's made it to her as well.

Oh and after the sacrament with him I saw Jena Erlebach and we talked for a little while, and took a few pictures, i'll send you those when i can. I hope everyone liked what they got, I know it wasn't much but I wanted to do something for you here at the MTC. I opened all my gifts today I am so excited to go to Argentina.

This morning was really mixed, because I was so excited for Christmas, but opening all those awesome, and perfect gifts was really hard, and I couldn't help but start crying for a little while, not because I was sad or wanted to come home or anything, but because I realized how much I love all of you, and how much it meant that you'd take so much time and preparation to send me some of those awesome things. I can't wait to start playing with all those things, and later this week i'll try to send you the videos of all the nerf wars and things we've had. It's actually really ironic, about two weeks ago I was going to ask you to send me an airplane lego because another elder in our district had one and it was so much fun to play with, but then I thought, I don't want them wasting their time getting me a little toy, and then look what I got this morning! It was crazy! And I can't wait to play with it all. So hopefully you get this soon, I know you're probably at church now, but try to respond as soon as you can and maybe I can have time to hear a few stories and what everyone got, I love you all, Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment