Friday, December 30, 2011

Early November

The MTC is Great. I've had a lot of cool experiences already, and I pray for each of you everyday. I have a true testimony of prayer and I know it works. I have been a little sick the past few days, throwing up, and I haven't thrown up in like 3 years. I am great now. My P-days are on Tuesday so that is when I will write/email. Please send pictures and packages.

I cant wait for Tean and Tance to experience the MTC. Its so spiritual and nice to only focus on learning a language and teaching the gospel. We have a fake investigator and we have been teaching in spanish. We treat it like its real. I start saying words and phrases in spanish I didn't even know I had in my mind. I'm really happy here. We always pray and get treated so well. Do you have any questions for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment