Friday, December 23, 2011

First Letter

November 12, 2011

Yeah I see Rylan a lot, he's in my same zone which is cool. We have taught a fake investigator 3 times and pure spanish and even though it's broken, he still understands us and the spirit is present. Me and my companion are the only ones to have had him commit to baptism already! It's pretty cool. I love my companion. Oh my P-Day is Tuesday so that's the only day I can email and write letters, so don't worry if you haven't gotten a response right away.

Things are going good. I'm making a list for Tean to know before he comes here, which will help him a lot. I hope that everything is going good! I love you all, thanks for keeping my in your prayers, and thanks for being there! Food is good here, i've been a little sick the last few days, but i'm pretty sure i'm over it now.

Our district is fun! We're all going to Resistencia, which is really rare, but it's great! It's amazing how fast my testimony is growing here, and it's amazing how much i've learned already. I love you all, and I can't wait to hear back! You are an amazing family and I am so glad we're all sealed to eachother.

Love Elder Allsup(P.S. Tell each of the kids to write me an individual letter so I can write them, i've only got 30 mins of email time but I can write letters all day long, so I can write basically an unlimited amount of hand written ones.) LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment